Round Hill Hotel Morven

Round Hill Hotel

ID: 56b240cfb042386245d49256

Morven, New South Wales

Attraction IconAttraction
Brownrigg Street,
New South Wales

Some time before 1874, Aneurin Heriot sold Ed Culnane allotments numbers nine and ten, section 32 in the Morven Township, for just 20 pounds. This was the land on which the Round Hill Hotel now stands. It was first named the Bridge Hotel and the year that the Hotel first started trading is not known. The year 1868 has been mentioned but not verified. The name was changed to Round Hill Hotel around 1959 after it left the hands of the O'Donoghue family. On visiting Round Hill Hotel today, you can view interesting old photographs and information relating to the history of Morven as well as the original Cobb and Co stables. Enjoy an ice cold beverage or something from the bistro menu. Enjoy regular live music and great food specials regularly. See the website for what's on....

Product Types

  • Historical Sites and Heritage Locations

Facilities found here

  • Cafe
  • Carpark
  • Public Toilet

Back To Search