What does a good ATDW Listing look like?
In order to make the most of your ATDW listing, you may have been advised by your State Tourism Organisation representative (STO), to review, “pimp” or enhance your listing.
The new ATDW-Online Platform has also added additional information fields such as vimeo videos, a longer description, and the ability to upload 10 high resolution images. So if you have not already, it is a good idea to spend some time to update or consider refreshing your ATDW listing. Below is a great example of the difference between a basic listing and a good example of a well crafted and effective ATDW listing.
As you have already guessed, the more information and in particular images you have, the more successful your listing is likely to be.
A good ATDW listing contains much more than just your contact details: For instance, additional information that makes up a good accommodation listing includes:
- Description of your property: 50 – 200 words (Check out our blog: How to write an effective description)
- Indicative Rates
- Facilities offered at the property
- Activities – things to do
- Reception hours (Check-in and Out)
- Product / Room types
- Description of room or apartment types, with photos
- Memberships, Associations, Organisations and Awards
- Images (Refer to our Blog:How to make your listing stand out with Great Images)
- Videos – YouTube and Vimeo
- Online Booking links
- TripAdvisor reviews
- Social Media Icons/links
Its worth the investment in time and effort to pimp up your listing and stand out from your competition.
Before… Basic Listing
After… Improved Listing